Thursday, February 5, 2009

Parents Never Die ( totally )

A friend at work lost one of their parents, and it got me thinking of mine.

I still see my Dad every day when I look in a mirror. I see my Mom when I look in my eyes.
I feel my Father when I help someone out... Financially, Knowledge wise, and I feel my Mother the most when I just give someone a hand, or just with a Smile.

I suppose my GrandFathers amd Gramdmothers are looking back at us, too.
Mom and Dad probably feel them the same way I can "feel" Paul and Corine.

It probably goes all the way back to that tribe in Africa who crossed the Red Sea at low tide.

Wow, what a concept.... I suppose we all look down the long, long, long tunnel of relatives, and think warm thoughts up the other branches to everyone else who's out there now.

Hi World, Chuck Here !!!!
How the hell are you ????
How the hell are you ???
How the hell are you ??
How the hell are you ?
Echo.... Echo... Echo....
Hoo Hoo Hoo
and back comes a Haa, Haa, Haa !

No comments: