Monday, July 5, 2010

Good By, Gulf of Mexico - Day 76

So, it's Hotter-n-ell up here last night, so we're watching the fireworks in Boston, Washington and Philly in the air conditioned comfort of home on the local TV Networks, ( CBS, ABC, PBS ) and they look GREAT !

Each one had a synchronized part off the show to "America, the Beautiful", and we're singing along with the crowds,
"From the Mountains,
To the Valleys,
To The Oceans, White With Foam!
God Bless America, My Home, Sweet, and Home!"

and when I got to the Oceans White with Foam, .. My mind wandered to Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, George Bush's Texas and the Gulf of Mexico...
I was Depressed!!
No longer White with Foam down there, it's Red, Iridescent Blue, Iridescent Green, etc with oil !!

The rest of this post was deleted from my head because they don't want me to say nasty words on the internet.


Stay Cool, Everyone...

No comments: