Monday, November 17, 2008

Love Ya

The last post was about love... This post is about My Love.
I love my Nancy. Nancy loves me.
I love my Christie and Trisha. I am So Proud of them it makes me cry!
I love Brian... What a great Dad!
I love Jack and will love him more and more as I get to know him.
I love his TBD Brother/Sister in January, 2009.

There seems to be something to the "GodFather" Family is Everything.

There is no difference between Adopted kids and Biologically linked kids.

Want the proof? Pick up a new puppy from the SPCA... one you've never seen before, just at random.
Then raise it for 2 years and ... "Our dog did this. Our dog did that. Our dog is so damn smart!"
Kids are Kids. Love is Love !!
Love the Universe and hope that it loves you back.
If not, well.... at least you tried.

No comments: